Following are our priorities in designing curricula to facilitate learning for a child. We believe that:
- a child comfortable with herself will feel secure and in harmony with the environment and the people who surround her
- such a child will act intelligently, understanding her limitations since wholeness comes out of understanding oneself
- sensitivity, care and attention should be fostered in a natural way
- the fact that each child is unique should be recognised- one size does not fit all !
- methodology and pedagogical techniques must ensure that there is no hierarchy of knowledge
- learning approaches must be suitable for differential learning capacities and learning speeds